Ekahi 13E – Sweeping Ocean Views, Quiet Setting
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Ocean and islands of Lanai & Molokini from every living space. Just steps to one of the quiet pools, this remodeled unit retains Ekahi’s original charm & features vaulted ceilings in a quiet “mid to lower village” location away from road noise.
We are new owners and are still adding our touches. The latest addition is quiet new (February 2016) Fujitsu air conditioning throughout the condo. Our gracious master bedroom has a king-size bed and ocean views. Our living room features sweeping ocean views and a queen murphy-style wall bed that comfortably sleeps up to 2 additional people. 13E is a one-minute walk to a nearby “quiet” pool, a 4-minute walk to the oceanfront pool & Keawakapu Beach, and a one-half mile stroll (or short drive) to the Shops of Wailea & many fine restaurants. Come enjoy the new furnishings and our Aloha!
Click on the picture below to view our supersize photo gallery for 13E
See what our guests have to say: GUEST REVIEWS
13E is beautifully maintained & outfitted with everything you will need for a relaxing stay during your trip to Maui. Our gracious master bedroom has ocean views and is air conditioned for comfortable sleeping. 13E is our home for many weeks during the year. Our new air conditioning, remodeled accommodations, and ocean views make for happy guests.
RELAXED, QUIET OUTDOOR LIVING
Our large (double-wide) lanai is perfect for entertaining, dining, drinks or just relaxing. We have a gas grill here. This is our favorite spot for most meals. We have spectacular ocean views and a location overlooking a quiet pool in Ekahi’s Mid to Lower Village and central Greenbelt. A perfect, relaxing retreat for your tropical get-a-way.
What does LOWER VILLAGE mean?
Located in Ekahi’s Lower Village means that our condo has one of the shortest, though not completely level, walks possible to our main Pavilion Pool and Keawakapu Beach. It also means the location is quiet and private in the center of the resort. We are far away from any road noise. Our ocean views are sweeping.
We are thinking of you and provide hair dryers, beach chairs and towels. Laundry and dishwasher detergent are on hand for your convenience. Starter supplies of toilet paper, paper towels, aluminum foil and plastic wrap are also provided. If you have a special spice you like to cook with, it is best to bring it from home as many are hard to find or very expensive here. Salt, pepper, cooking oil and more are usually available in the condo.
We love the quiet pool just outside our building, but the oceanfront pool and pavilion offer an amazing option for close in whale watching and gated access to Keawakapu Beach – your gateway to miles of walking along the ocean front.
We hope you’ll enjoy our brand of Aloha and look forward to welcoming you soon.
Rates & Property Details
|Check In Time||3:00 PM|
|Check Out Time||10:00 AM|
|Maximum Occupancy||4 Guests|
|Full Policies||Full Policies|
|Holiday Rate||$390 (Dec 15 - Jan 5)|
|High Season Rate||$360 (Jan 6 - April 30)|
|Mid Season Rate|
|Low Season Rate||$295 (May 1 - Dec 14)|
|Price Base On Occupancy Of||4 guests|
|Additional Guests Cost|
|Hawaii Tax Additional at||13.42%|
|Hawaii Tax ID||W-40176730-01|
- Large (double-wide) Ocean View lanai steps from the Greenbelt in Ekahi's Lower to Mid Village
- Redecorated & remodeled, with ocean views from every room but baths
- Large ocean view master bedroom with King Bed, ensuite bath and dressing area. Full linens provided
- Complementary high speed wireless internet
- NEW Split Ductless A/C through out
- Beach chairs, beach towels
Bedroom: King Bed with ocean views Living Room: Queen murphy-style wall bed with ocean views
- A 2 night initial payment confirms your reservation.
- Balance is due 60 days before arrival.
- No Smoking/Pets
- $150 fee for early/late check-in/out if available
- Minimum stay is 5 nights, 14 nights during Holiday Season.
- Cleaning fee waived for stays of 7 nights or more. Booking Fee additional at $45.
- Complimentary mid-stay clean for stays of two weeks or longer.
- If we have open dates within 45 days of your visit - ask us about Last Minute Discounts
- We continue to provide a local contact for your convenience during business hours and 24/7 for emergencies
- Discounts available for stays of over 4 weeks.
- 1 night payment as admin fee for cancellations more than 60 days ahead of arrival.
- For cancellations within 60 days of arrival - full amount is forfeit except…
- IF we are able to re rent the condo there is a Pro rata refund (less admin fee)
- Check out Trip Cancellation Insurance
Use the form below to view our booking availability and contact us with questions or to book the condo right now.
Scroll over available dates to see the daily rate.
We provide directions, maps, things to do, contact numbers for golf and tennis, info on reduced rate car rentals, contact info for our concierge and trip insurance etc digitally prior to your arrival. If our unit isn't available we can often recommend others.
Don't forget to read our Complete Policies. (Our policies are typical for owner rental condos – you won’t find any surprises but you should be aware of all policies prior to booking.) Once you confirm availability and rates with us, we accept payment in U.S. dollars by personal check, credit card, PayPal and bank to bank transfers. Please use the secure form above to pay by any of these methods.