Wailea Ekahi Village 10E – Lower Village Outdoor Living
Lovingly remodeled on the Greenbelt in Ekahi’s Lower Village, this beautiful condo is a nearly level 2-3 minute walk to the beach. Enjoy A/C, a huge lanai & great cooking kitchen. Sleeps up to 2. Features cool ocean breezes, beautiful sunsets, the serenade of tropical birds, lush tropical gardens & complimentary US and Canada calling.
Soaring cathedral ceilings, new, top of the line linens & a fully outfitted kitchen make this exceptionally well maintained, quiet condo a delight. You’ll want to return to this special Maui vacation rental year after year! Our home for much of the fall and winter, we invite you to share our ALOHA!
Click on the picture below to view our supersize photo gallery for 10E
(to see more photos, click the arrow on right side of each image)
CONTACT US via: email ([email protected]) |
phone (808-868-4050 cst) | view our Booking Info
See what our guests have to say: GUEST REVIEWS
Our condo is beautifully maintained & accommodating with everything you will need for a relaxing stay during your island holiday trip to Maui. Not only can you see the ocean from bed, you have direct access to the huge lanai and a beautiful ensuite.
RELAXED OUTDOOR LIVING
The large lanai is perfect for entertaining and for any meal (we have a gas grill on the lanai), drinks or just relaxing. Our location in Ekahi’s Lower Village and on the central Greenbelt make our condo quiet, relaxing and perfect for your tropical get-a-way.
What does LOWER VILLAGE mean?
Located in Ekahi’s Lower Village means that our condo has one of the shortest and most level walks possible to our main Pavilion Pool and Keawakapu Beach. It also means the location is quiet and private.
It’s hard to find an updated condo with ocean views as good as ours with a 2-minute nearly level walk to the beach. The Pavilion Pool is heated and has a kitchen area as well (refrigerator, microwaves and ice maker are always available). During season you can even whale watch from the pool – what a sight to see!
We are continually updating our condo. Some redecorating is planned for this fall. We love Maui and our Ekahi Village Condo and we know you too will fall in love with Maui and the Aloha Spirit. We look forward to welcoming you to our home. Aloha!
Rates & Property Details
|Check In Time||3:00 PM|
|Check Out Time||10:00 AM|
|Maximum Occupancy||2 Guests|
|Full Policies||Full Policies|
|Price USD||$305-$385 /day|
|Holiday Rate||$385 (Dec 15 - Jan 5)|
|High Season Rate||$340 (Jan 6 - April 30)|
|Mid Season Rate||$310 (Nov 23 - 29)|
|Low Season Rate||$305 (May 1 - Dec 14)|
|Price Base On Occupancy Of||2 guests|
|Additional Guests Cost||N/A|
|Hawaii Tax Additional at||14.42% (Beginning Jan 1, 2018)|
|Hawaii Tax ID||GE-056-906-5472-01|
- Large Ocean View lanai on Greenbelt in Ekahi's Lower Village
- Completely remodeled and redecorated in quiet Lower Village setting
- Full kitchen with newer appliances including, Dishwasher, Ice Maker & Microwave completely outfitted for your cooking & dining pleasure
- Large ocean/greenbelt view master bedroom with King Bed, ensuite bath and dressing area. Full linens provided.
- Large Gas Grill on Lanai, W/D & Safe
- Complementary high speed wireless internet and long distance calls to USA and Canada
- A/C in living area and bedroom. Walk-in Showers in remodeled baths (no tub)
- Beach chairs, beach towels
Bedroom: King Bed with ocean views
- A 2 night initial payment confirms your reservation.
- Balance is due 60 days before arrival.
- No Smoking/Pets
- $150 fee for early/late check-in/out if available
- Minimum stay is 5 nights, 14 nights during Holiday Season.
- Cleaning fee waived for stays of less 7 nights or more. Booking Fee additional at $45.
- Complimentary mid-stay clean for stays of two weeks or longer.
- If we have open dates within 45 days of your visit - ask us about Last Minute Discounts
- We continue to provide a local contact for your convenience during business hours and 24/7 for emergencies
- Discounts available for stays of over 4 weeks.
- 1 night payment as admin fee for cancellations more than 60 days ahead of arrival.
- For cancellations within 60 days of arrival - full amount is forfeit except…
- IF we are able to re rent the condo there is a Pro rata refund (less admin fee)
- Check out Trip Cancellation Insurance
Use the form below to view our booking availability and contact us with questions or to book the condo right now.
Scroll over available dates to see the daily rate.
We provide directions, maps, things to do, contact numbers for golf and tennis, info on reduced rate car rentals, contact info for our concierge and trip insurance etc digitally prior to your arrival. If our unit isn't available we can often recommend others.
Don't forget to read our Complete Policies. (Our policies are typical for owner rental condos – you won’t find any surprises but you should be aware of all policies prior to booking.) Once you confirm availability and rates with us, we accept payment in U.S. dollars by personal check, credit card, PayPal and bank to bank transfers. Please use the secure form above to pay by any of these methods.