Pauli Family Condos Recommended on FlipKey

Posted on: July 25, 2014

While doing your due diligence to find the perfect Vacation Rental Condo, it is important to know and verify the owner you are dealing with for each rental. At the Pauli Family Condos, we are very proud of our track record. Our longevity in Vacation Rental Business (since 1999) speaks for itself, but so do the 3rd party reviews on sites such as FlipKey we have gained over the years as well.

If you visit the above link, you’ll see that 7 of our properties are listed with FlipKey and we have gained an Excellent Score (5-stars) 94.4% of the time. The other 5.6% have been “Very Good.” We treat all of our guests not like a hotel guest, but as we would welcome someone into our own home, as these condos are after all our home away from home.

We hope that you will enjoy your time at Wailea’s Ekahi Village and in a Pauli Family Condo. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions bout our condos or the area in general (you can see our area recommendations here as well).