Your Arrival at Wailea Ekahi Village
We want your arrival at Wailea Ekahi Village to be as easy as possible. As such, your Arrival Information document will provide complete and thorough driving directions as well as the information you’ll need about parking, getting into your condo and more. See below for a Google Map and step-by-step driving directions from Kahului Airport.
If you’ve visited us before, note that an airport access road was built in 2016 to take drivers from King’s Cathedral, the blue-roofed church, direct to the airport from Highway 311. Skip the lights on Dairy Road! You can still easily access Costco and Whole Foods as you arrive. Check out the map and the directions below.
Ekahi Village Driving Directions
- Exit Airport and Rental Car Center by heading SOUTH on Airport Rd (Highway 380,) get into left lane as you travel about 2 miles.
- After you pass Home Depot & WalMart. Immediately get left. Turn LEFT from 2 left lanes at the next light (Highway 311/350) Mokulele Hwy/Puunene Rd –Church with blue roof is on left)
- Follow for about 6 miles. Road curves to left and becomes Highway 31 (Pi’ilani Highway) (pee ee’lah nee). Go approximately 6 more miles.
- Turn right onKilohana Dr. The 2rd right after mile marker #9. Intersection has a stoplight and the first Wailea Village boundary signs on your right.
- Follow the road all the way down the hill, toward the ocean. At the bottom, turn left onto S. Kihei Road (stop sign)
- In about 2 blocks, S. Kihei Road turn left and heads up hill (it becomes Okulani). Continue straight for access to building 20. For the Rest of the Pauli Family Ekahi Village Condos continue UP THE HILL to the LEFT.
- As you continue up the hill on Okolani Drive, Ekahi Village is on your right. There are several access points into Ekahi with the building numbers associated with those access.
- Access 1 = Buildings 18 & 19.
- Access 2 = Buildings 24 – 35
- Access 3 = Buildings 36 – 44
- To find the rest of Ekahi turn right onto Wailea Alanui (4-way stop).
- Access 4 = Buildings 45 – 46
- Access 5 = Buildings 47 – 54
- Access 6 = Buildings 1 – 17
- Each building has it’s own parking lot, parking is free.
Surfside Driving Directions
Follow Ekahi Village Driving Directions 1 – 4 , then:
- Follow the road down the hill, and it will stop near the ocean at South Kihei Road. TURN RIGHT onto S. Kihei Road.
- Travel about 1/4 mile and Surfside Resport will be on your LEFT.
- Parking is free and you can park in any spot at Kiehi Surfside.
- The office does request you register your car, so please do so at your earliest opportunity.
Kamaole One Driving Directions
Follow Ekahi Village Driving Directions 1- 2 then:
- Follow for about 6 miles. Road curves to left and becomes Highway 31 (Pi’ilani Highway) (pee ee’lah nee). Go approximately 4 more miles
- Turn right on Kanani Road. Go ¼ mile and turn right to stay on Kanani Rd.
- Follow the road down the hill, and it wil stop near the ocean at South Kihei Road. TURN LEFT onto S. Kihei Road.
- Travel about ½ mile and Kamaole One will be on your RIGHT. If you get to Maui Coast Condos you’ve gone too far.
- Turn RIGHT into Kamaole One and park in space #3.
- After parking walk toward the ocean and the 2-story Kamaole One, Unit #3 is ground floor.