Posted on: September 7, 2017
While we know every hour on Maui to be happy, it is nice to know the best places to visit for appetizer and drink specials. So, we put together a list of our favorite happy hours on South Maui. If you’re looking to save some money when it comes to food and beverages, many of these options work for an early or late dinner – and always great company and stellar views.
- Ko – Ko is located in the Fairmont Kea Lani and is South Maui cuisine at its finest. Happy hour is featured from 3-5 pm daily with $10 appetizers including flat breads, poke and calamari, as well as $5 beer and $10 wine and cocktails.
- Manoli’s Pizza Company – Manoli’s has a laid back atmosphere and an amazing outdoor bar. Happy hour is from 3-6 pm and 9 pm-12 am daily. One of our favorites is the Hawaiian honey pizza.
- Mulligan’s On the Blue – Maui’s only Irish pub does not disappoint. Enjoy happy hour from 2-5 pm and again from 10 pm-12 am. Food items are 33% off and drink specials include $7 mai tai’s and $4 beers.
- Tommy Bahama – You can shop, drink and eat at this Tommy Bahama establishment. Plan your activities around a 2-5 pm happy hour.
- Monkeypod Kitchen – Monkeypod kitchen serves happy hour from 3-5:30 pm and 9-11 pm daily. There are 36 craft brews on tap served at 29 degrees, kiawe wood grilled pizza and live music.
- Longhi’s – Happy hour is from 3-6 pm and offers $7.50 appetizers, $4.50 draft beer, $5.50 well drinks and select martinis for $7.50.
- Three’s Bar and Grill – Recently featured on the Food Network, Three’s Bar and Grill features happy hour from 3-6 pm and 9-10 pm with sushi rolls and many $3.50 drink specials.
- Maui Brewing Company – While you can enjoy Maui Brewing Company beers at other locations on island, visiting the brewery is a trip you don’t want to miss. From 3:30-5:30 pm daily, all craft beers on tap are $1 off. Bikini Blonde is a must-try!
- Cheeseburger Grille and Tap Room – Happy hour is served from 2-5 pm and 9 pm-close. The mai tai’s are excellent, but make sure to try a specialty cheeseburger, too!
- Sarento’s on the Beach – Enjoy the view of Molokini with $5 appetizers, well drinks and imported and micro beer every day from 3-5:30 pm.
You seriously cannot go wrong visiting any of these places. We also recommend planning out your stay at the very beginning of your trip or you will more than likely get to the end and realize there were things you didn’t get to that were on your list!
What are your favorite South Maui happy hours? We’d love to hear from you!