Posted on: December 2, 2019
In my earlier days I developed shopping centers throughout the U.S. Midwest so I’ve always had a keen eye on re-development and new development. Today we can welcome the updates and expanded Wailea Village! Located just 1/2 mile from our family condos at Ekahi Village, above The Shops at Wailea at the corner of Wailea Alanui Dr. and Wailea Ike Dr. you can find some old favorites, new offerings, and some needed services. Probably best known to be the location of Manoli’s Pizza and the Wailea Blue Golf Shop, Wailea Village offers many exciting retail and dining options.
Restaurants and Drinks
- Manoli’s Pizza is an open air restaurant with a great bar and happy hour. Manoli’s is centered on fresh, organic, and sustainable products whenever possible in crafting all of our pizzas, salads,
- Akami Coffee offers locally grown and roasted, 100% Maui coffee and has been voted best coffee shop over the past decade. With three locations on Maui this is a must stop for your morning coffee.
- #GuessTheChef – is as mysterious as it’s name implies.
RetailYou can find a little for everyone at Wailea Village. Swimwear, resort fashion, snorkel equipment, children’s wear and golf attire.
- Bikini Market has been a staple on Maui since 2010 and brings local and mainstream designers together.
- Droplets is a children’s shop which is whimsical, fun and casual with plenty of clothes, gifts and souvenirs made in Hawaiʻi
- Snorkel Bobs is a one stop shop for your snorkel equipment (and beach toy) rental or purchase. “Bobs” also offers Rx Masks in adult and kid sizes, fresh-air snorkel, rash guards, wetsuits, flotation, boogie boards, beach chairs and more AND you can book your snorkel activities here as well.
- Waterlily is a premier resort-wear boutique offering styles that work in the islands and beyond….striking a balance between cool and classic.
- Wailea Blue Golf Shop book a tee time on a great course with amazing ocean views, or grab a golf shirt, hat or the popular tee markers or golf towel merchandise featuring the original Wailea Resort sun and sea logo
Galleries, Furnishings and moreNot to be left out, there are 2 great galleries for original Maui art work, home decorations, a salon to pamper you, and great stationary and gift center as well as the (sometimes needed) Wailea Urgent Care.
- Hue Home + Design is Maui’s premier home and lifestyle showroom offering luxury home furnishings, gift items and an extensive textile studio.
- Paper Garden is a lovingly curated collection of greeting cards, stationery, gifts, wrapping paper, ribbon, party goods, balloons and so much more!
- Juvenal Salon is an Aveda Concept Salon devoted to the complete satisfaction of our customers. We feature precision hair cutting, wedding services, Aveda corrective hair color, highlights, OPI nail services, massage therapy, Aveda signature facials, and a full range of Aveda products.
- Kohola Gallery was founded to showcase artwork that speaks to emotion. Visitors will find an exceptional display of Maui and other Hawaiian landscapes including sunsets, sandy beaches, bamboo forest, and the tropical forests along the road to Hana.
- Sabado Studios has been committed to creating art that is historically accurate, depicting the essence of Hawaiian culture in oil painting.