Lower Village 1+ BR, 2 BA condo with sunning ocean and mountain views, soaring ceilings, central A/C. 2-3 min walk to beach. Sleeps up to 4
WAILEA EKAHI 11E – LOWER VILLAGE LUXURY
This is the spot you dream of when you think ocean front island luxury. Our luxurious remodeled (Fall 2022) lower village condo is unique at Wailea Ekahi Village. Sleeps up to 4. Stunning ocean & west Maui mountain views 80 yards from the ocean front pool & beach. This high end remodel created a large primary suite, soaring ceilings, and a 2nd private sleeping area with built in bunks. Central A/C, 2nd (top) floor on Ekahi’s green belt. New Owners in June 2021 are busy doing a modern refresh including new large HDTVs (83″ in great room and 57″ in bedroom), new lighting, painting and decor. Located in the lower village adjacent to a small second pool, very quiet and private, our 1+ BR, 2 BA condo has close in, wrap-around ocean views in every room.. 2-3 min walk to beach front pool.
9.5′ or higher ceilings, understated elegance with a true Hawaiian flair. Our high end remodel took 8 months but the result was worth it. Wonderfully spacious. With a 2nd private sleeping area we have privacy for up to 3 adults or family of 4. No Smoking! Click to see Secret Sleeping Area Video!
We are continuously decorating, updating and remodeling. Our goal is an understated, high end space with touches of Hawaiiana while maintaining a comfortable, welcoming spot that shouts SPECIAL when you walk in the door and invites you to relax and enjoy!
LOWER VILLAGE LOCATION means EASY ACCESS TO POOLS & BEACH
Enjoy 34 acres of tropical splendor with access onto Keawakapu Beach via a locked gate. The ocean front boardwalk along Wailea Resort begins 50′ south down the beach. Walk the beach or sidewalk to restaurants, shopping and more. Building 11 is adjacent to a quiet pool and offers a paved drive or grassy lawn for an easy 2-3 min walk to the beach. Because of a bend in the shore line, the bedroom offers even closer ocean views than the view from the kitchen & living room. The view is a bit south but still offers sunsets, spectacular moon rises, Molokini and Kahoolawe.
BETTER THAN THE PICTURES
Check out our VIRTUAL TOUR
The bright Maui sun can make it difficult to photograph interiors. We think ours are great but guests always comment that the condo is better than the pictures. This video was made prior to the latest luxury remodel (completed Fall 2022) but gives you a great sense of our location and views from 11E The bathrooms, bedrooms ad great rooms are all updated and are selected in our photos.
This has been a high end remodel. Everything was removed inside, walls rearranged to create a second private sleeping area (don’t miss the Bed VIDEO) This special space will function as a spacious hallway to the second bath until one or two twin beds are opened). For families of 4 the wall bed converts the single twin into bunk beds. A sliding screen will provide privacy. We think this a comfortable and unique way to offer a second private sleep zone.
WE’RE THINKING OF YOU – DON’T PACK THE BULKY STUFF
Our housekeeper is available should you have any concerns. She is anxious to help so your vacation can be as care free as possible. We also have a handyman should something go wrong. We supply clean linens and towels when you arrive. Beach towels too. Starter supplies for your cleaning needs, 2 hair dryers, beach towels & beach chairs for all are also here. Kids beach toys and a pack-n-play (let us know if you need it). Bi-Weekly maid service is available should you so desire for a very small fee.
The only thing that didn’t change with the remodel are the views. In the living room, the views across the greenbelt run all the way from the West Maui Mountains to the north, to Lanai, Kahoolawe and Molokini to the south, insuring wonderful year round sunsets and in season whale watching from your lanai. Don’t miss the custom wine storage in the kitchen peninsula. A gas grill is available on the lanai (our favorite place to eat). Please take the time to clean it if you use it.
- Completely remodeled and Custom design (Fall 2022) in the Lower Village
- All New paint, trim, carpeting, flooring,
- New bathrooms with Lighted Wall Vanity mirrors
- WiFi enabled Washer/Dryer
- New LED lighting and ceiling fans, All New Furniture
- New Pillows and bedding, New Towels
- New Casper Select Hybrid Mattress in Primary Suite
- New EX-Long twin mattresses on pull down built in bunk beds
- Comfortable modular sectional sofa & Power recliner in great room
- 83” Hi-def Smart TV w/sound bar in great room.
- 55” Hi-def Smart TV in Primary Suite
- Central A/C with iWave filters. COVID clean – uses ionic and UVC processes to kill virus, bacteria, etc and replace interior air within minutes.
- Sweeping Ocean Views from all rooms – even the showers
- Ceiling fans through out.
- Full kitchen with top of the line appliances, Dishwasher, Ice Maker & Microwave; fully outfitted for your cooking & dining pleasure.
- Subzero fridge/drawers and freezer drawers
- Enlarged primary bedroom w ensuite bath & dressing area, Casper Select Hybrid Mattress King Bed for ‘just right’ sleeping – luxury Italian linens
- Smaller private sleeping area with closets and an ensuite bath & extra long twin built in bunks.
- Complimentary hi speed Internet,
- Micro fiber beach towels, chairs, umbrella, cooler and boogie board; 2 hair dryers;
- We continue to provide a local contact for your convenience during business hours and 24/7 for emergencies
Bedroom: Casper Select Hybrid King Mattress
Guest Bedroom: 1 or 2 Twins built-in extra long twin beds.