Ekahi Village 19D is a beautiful 1-bed, 1-bath condominium located on the 2nd floor less than 2 minutes to the beach and pools. Sleeps 5.
Wailea Ekahi 19D – Close in Ocean views!
Wailea Ekahi Unit 19D is a beautiful vacation condominium in the prestigious Wailea resort area regarded as the ‘sunny side’ of Maui!
A new rental unit to our group, we’re excited to offer this 2nd floor condo close to Keawakapu Beach! New owners took over late December 2020 and have updated and added their special touch to the caring condo.
Excellent location in the lower village and just a short walk to Keawakapu Beach. Private garden setting with beautiful ocean views. Listen to the sound of the waves from your private lanai. This is 2nd story condo has vaulted ceilings, new split system AC’s, new carpet, walk in shower and nicely furnished. We have both a queen sofa sleeper and queen blow-up mattress.
Ceiling Fans throughout help move the tropical breezes through Ekahi 19D while the lanai and kitchen offer ocean views. Flat screen TVs in the living room and bedroom add to the non-beach relaxation. Wagon with beach towels, boogie boards and cooler is available as well.
Throw away your Zoom background and set up shop on the lanai and tease your friends and colleagues with the real beach view. Wi-Fi is available to make sure you don’t miss any email, or if you want to post to your favorite social media sites.
Wailea Ekahi Village features gorgeous tropical landscaping, a beachfront pool new pavilion (2020), four swimming pools and sits on 34 tropical acres surrounded by world class beaches, golf, tennis, shopping, and dining.
- Updated, clean and close to beach, ocean, Pavilion Pool and quiet pool
- IN-wall A/C in both living room and bedroom.
- 2nd floor condo with close in ocean views
- Full kitchen with Dishwasher, Ice Maker & Microwave; fully outfitted for your cooking & dining pleasure.
- Enlarged master bedroom w ensuite bath & dressing area,
- Queen sofa sleeper & Murphy Bed
- Complimentary hi speed Internet, WIFI, Smart HDTVs.
- Beach towels, chairs, cooler; hair dryer; W/D
- We continue to provide a local contact for your convenience during business hours and 24/7 for emergencies
- Community BBQs located at the Pavilion and by Building 47
Bedroom: King bed
Living Room: Queen sofa sleeper & Queen murphy bed