Wailea Ekahi 20A – Ground Floor Lower Village Comfort
Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath, ground floor condo with ocean views in the lower Village. Level 2 min walk to Keawakapu Beach. Completely remodeled, freshly decorated, 3 lanais, full A/C, on private lawn w tropical flowers. Quiet pool & paddle tennis adjacent. Sleeps up to 6.
Steps from the beach in ocean front resort, our condo has peekaboo ocean views from nearly every room. Remodeled & continuously redecorated -check out our new photos – our private tropical ground floor setting makes this lower village condo a favorite for couples and families. Listen to the surf, watch sunsets, get to know the birds & flowers of paradise. 1-2 minute level walk to Ekahi’s private, gated beach entry.
Click on the picture below to view our supersize photo gallery for 20A
(to see more photos, click the arrow on right side of each image)
See what our guests have to say: GUEST REVIEWS
Stay safe with us
We installed IWAVE virus protection in each of our split A/C units. Within 30 min the air in our home is completely replaced and is virus free. This system combines UVC light and hydrogen separating ion technology – proven effective against single cell viruses. Our cleaning is beyond CDC standards too.
Plantation shutters, professionally outfitted closets, a fabulous kitchen, beautifully remodeled baths and a great location help make our piece of paradise one of the more sought after condos in Ekahi. Complimentary upgraded high speed Internet with WIFI, Canada Calling and US Long Distance.
Use the link above to see the condo (as it was prior to 2019) & Ekahi Grounds. The VIDEO lower on the page shows our most recent updates including remodeled baths (late 2019) and new flooring & decor (2020). We are continually decorating and updating 20A. If something is missing let us know… better yet call our housekeeper… Cheri may be able to tell you we already have it and where to find it. With 40% of our guests returning year (or every other year) after year… we must be doing something right.
Ground floor, LOWER VILLAGE LOCATION means EASY ACCESS TO POOLS & BEACH
Ekahi 20A is a very private condominium unit on one floor and in a very private corner setting. It has lovely garden, lawn and some peek-a-boo ocean views from every room except the 2nd bedroom, which opens onto a large enclosed lanai. A short, level, easy walk takes you to the beach and fabulous beachfront pool (covered cabana, kitchen and bath facilities) but another pool (unheated and designated ‘quiet’) and a paddle tennis court are adjacent to building 20’s parking area.
WE STRIVE TO BE GREEN
We have recently (2014) replaced 20A’s old split, ductless air conditioning system with thermostats in each of the bedrooms and living room with a similar but new system for more efficiency. All new windows and door walls through out have also been replaced to increase quiet, efficiency & security. There are also ceiling fans everywhere and a gas grill is available on the living room lanai (Please take the time to clean it if you use it and let us know if one of the 2 propane tanks runs dry).
Walk Through our Wailea Ekahi 20A Vacation Rental
Our Bosch dishwasher is new in 2014 too! December 2015 finds a new FULL SIZE front loading Washer & Dryer – makes it easy to do your clothes and our linens and towels – we even supply laundry detergent. A microwave, blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, DVD, i-pod player/charger, iron/board and full size stacked washer/dryer are in the unit for your convenience.
Complimentary cable (yes we have a DVR & sports package), Netflix, Road Runner (not hotel pkg – we have Ultimate 200 pkg) high speed Internet access with WIFI, a printer, answering machine, cordless phone, fax machine and a digital wall safe are also in the unit for your use.
The Master bedroom has a completely redesigned bath/dressing area with walk in tile and glass block shower. A private lanai with flowers, lawn and some ocean view perfect for sunsets and afternoon sun.
The guest area features a new walk-in shower with etched glass wall and a 12″ step over making it possible to use the shower as a large, soaking tub. There is lots of closet space with new built-ins everywhere.
Rates & Property Details
|Check In Time||3:30PM|
|Check Out Time||10AM|
|Full Policies||Full Policies|
|Virtual Tour||Click here for the virtual tour|
|Holiday Rate||$620 (Dec 15-Jan 7)|
|High Season Rate||$565 (Jan 8- Apr 30)|
|Mid Season Rate|
|Low Season Rate||$435 (May 1-Dec 15 except Mid)|
|Price Base On Occupancy Of||4|
|Additional Guests Cost||$30 per night for each of 5th & 6th guests|
|Hawaii Tax Additional at||14.42%|
|Hawaii Tax ID||GE & TA-088-850-6368-01|
- Ocean views in a private grassy, garden setting. Located in Ekahi's lower village - less than 2 minute walk to beach
- Entire unit is remodeled and upgraded. Split Ductless A/C 3 zones
- Full kitchen with top of the line appliances, Dishwasher, Ice Maker & Microwave
- 2 equal size bedrooms with remodeled en-suite baths & dressing areas
- Ceiling fans and gentle breezes throughout, 3 lanais
- Complimentary hi speed Internet, WIFI, DVD/IPOD player/HP all-in-one printer, scanner, fax
- Hair Dryers; beach chairs/towels/umbrella, games, 3 flat screen TVs w cable
- We continue to provide a local contact for your convenience during business hours and 24/7 for emergencies
Eastern King w Select Comfort Pillow Top Mattress
(select the firmness just right for you)
Guest Bedroom: King (or 2 twins) (new pillow top matresses & special conversion bedding)
Living Room: Queen+ American Leather Sofa-Bed (a full 80" length, 66" width & firm mattress. This is the most comfortable sofa sleeper there is - platform bed - no bars or springs)
Pack-n-Play & Narrow Twin Futon available
- A 2 night deposit confirms the reservation.
- Balance is due 60 days before arrival.
- No Smoking/Pets
- $200 + tax for early/late check-in/out if available
- Cleaning fee of $295 + tax per stay.
- Ask us about Discounts for last minute bookings and stays of more than 28 nights.
- 1 night payment as admin fee for cancellations more than 60 days ahead of arrival.
- For cancellations within 60 days of arrival - full amount is forfeit except…
- IF we are able to re rent the condo there is a Pro rata refund (less admin fee) 50% refund prior to 60 days from check-in; No refund within 60 days of check-in unless we can re rent; then a pro rata refund less our 1 night administration fee. COVID - 19 CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel due to Covid related travel issues (such as airlines cancelled flights, pre-arrival testing program discontinued, quarantine required), and you are inside the 60 days (you've made full payment) then you have the option: 1. 100% credit to a future stay within 12 months OR 2. Refund equal to amount paid less 1 night rental. If we can re-rent your dates, we'll refund the 1 night as well.
- Check out Trip Cancellation Insurance
We provide starter supplies for your cleaning needs, a hair dryer in each bath, beach towels for all and some beach chairs. Maid service is available should you so desire for a very small fee. The Master bedroom has a completely redesigned bath/dressing area with walk in tile and glass block shower. A private lanai with flowers, lawn and some ocean view perfect for sunsets and afternoon sun. The guest area bath has also been completely remodeled and features a walk-in shower with etched glass wall and a 12" step over making it possible to use the shower as a large, soaking tub. There is lots of closet space with new built-ins everywhere.
Use the form below to view our booking availability and contact us with questions or to book the condo right now.
Scroll over available dates to see the daily rate.
We provide directions, maps, things to do, contact numbers for golf and tennis, info on reduced rate car rentals, contact info for our concierge and trip insurance etc digitally prior to your arrival. If our unit isn't available we can often recommend others.
Don't forget to read our Complete Policies. (Our policies are typical for owner rental condos – you won’t find any surprises but you should be aware of all policies prior to booking.) Once you confirm availability and rates with us, we accept payment in U.S. dollars by personal check, credit card, PayPal and bank to bank transfers. Please use the secure form above to pay by any of these methods.