Ekahi Village 53E – Updated Studio with Spectacular Ocean Views
Wow – the ocean view grabs you as you enter this remodeled studio condo. New owners have added new furnishings and wonderful large scale art! Located on the second floor, with soaring ceilings, this studio offers stunning ocean views!
Click on the picture below to view our supersize photo gallery for 53E
(to see more photos, click the arrow on right side of each image)
See what our guests have to say: GUEST REVIEWS
BETTER THAN A HOTEL ROOM
“Room service” is available any time and with granite counters in the newly remodeled kitchen.
So many other things are NEW! New flat screen TV & DVD, New ductless air conditioning. New washer/drier. You can grill with the Weber Gas grill on the lanai and not miss a minute of any sunset year round.Located Mid-village on the 2nd floor with a covered lanai, the floorplan of this unit is focused “makai” (toward the ocean) on the VIEW with kitchen, bath, washer/dryer and dressing area blocking noise that might come from the entrance on the “mauka” (toward the mountain) side of the condo. High Speed WiFi (300 Mbps) and a new (July 2017) bed with a Sealy Posturpedic Optimum king mattress add the final touches to this wonderful Ekahi Condo.
About a 4 minute walk to the beach, this large studio (600sf) has a separate dressing room, full kitchen and sleeps 2.
Our vacation rental condominium is within walking distance of the sidewalk leading to the Shops of Wailea with its stores ranging from high end to affordable, Whalers General Store for condo food and supplies needed in a hurry and great restaurants to explore. Several golf courses and tennis courts are also conveniently located. The photo over the bed is of the Ulua-Mokapu reef a short walk south towards Makena. This is one of the most beautiful and popular SCUBA/snorkel sites in the area.
Rates & Property Details
|Square Feet||600 SF|
|Check In Time||3:00 PM|
|Check Out Time||10:00 AM|
|Full Policies||Full Policies|
|Price USD||$215 - $315|
|Holiday Rate||Dec 15 - Jan 7: $315|
|High Season Rate||Jan 8 - April 30: $275|
|Mid Season Rate||N/A|
|Low Season Rate||May 1 - Dec 14: $215|
|Price Base On Occupancy Of||2|
|Additional Guests Cost||N/A|
|Hawaii Tax Additional at||14.42% (Beginning Jan 1, 2018)|
|Hawaii Tax ID||GE 118-364-1600-01|
- Complimentary Wireless Internet (300 Mbps), telephone answering machine
- Ceiling Fans, Air Conditioning, Weber Gas Grill
- Full Kitchen - Stacked Washer/Dryer - Hair dryer in bathroom
- Beach chairs, beach towels and cooler for beach as well
- All linens, kitchen supplies provided
- We continue to provide a local contact for your convenience during business hours and 24/7 for emergencies
Sealy Posturpedic Optimum king bed in great room.
- Minimum Rental: 4 nights
- Initial payment equal to 2 nights rental will confirm reservation
- The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival
- Upon receipt of balance, an info package including directions to resort, key retrieval info & info about Wailea/Makena area will be sent
- Late departure or early arrival: $100 + tax if available
- No Smoking/Pets
- Cleaning fee ($150 + GET) charged for stays of less than 7 nights, Booking Fee $45
- If we have open dates within 45 days of your visit - ask us about Last Minute Discounts
- 1 night payment as admin fee for cancellations more than 60 days ahead of arrival.
- For cancellations within 60 days of arrival - full amount is forfeit except…
- IF we are able to re rent the condo there is a Pro rata refund (less admin fee)
- Check out Trip Cancellation Insurance
Use the form below to view our booking availability and contact us with questions or to book the condo right now.
Scroll over available dates to see the daily rate.
We provide directions, maps, things to do, contact numbers for golf and tennis, info on reduced rate car rentals, contact info for our concierge and trip insurance etc digitally prior to your arrival. If our unit isn't available we can often recommend others.
Don't forget to read our Complete Policies. (Our policies are typical for owner rental condos – you won’t find any surprises but you should be aware of all policies prior to booking.) Once you confirm availability and rates with us, we accept payment in U.S. dollars by personal check, credit card, PayPal and bank to bank transfers. Please use the secure form above to pay by any of these methods.