Kamaole One #3 – Direct Beach Access, Full Ocean Views
Though not in Ekahi Village, we are near by and directly on the beach.
Kihei’s Kamaole One #3 is a spectacular unit in one of the most sought after locations in Kihei, directly on Charlie Young Beach (or “Kam 1”), with amazing ocean, sunset and island views. A uniquely private and protected location, this peaceful retreat combines direct beach access (just steps from your lanai) and absolutely unbelievable scenery, with easy access to snorkeling, surfing, paddle boarding and more, with walkable access to Kihei town restaurants, bars and stores.
This beautifully remodeled condo features venetian plaster and tile throughout with an open floor plan and ocean views from all rooms. A quiet master bedroom with private lanai / backyard and BBQ, brand new Cal King bed (January 2018) and gorgeous fully tiled double master bath. This unit was previously a two-bedroom, recently redesigned to offer a comfortable 1300+ s. ft layout with modern high quality finishes. Perfect for a couple or small family.
Common area features include a fully appointed open kitchen with Sub-zero fridge / freezer, and brand new (2019) high-end appliances and bar seating, a living room with full-size queen sofa bed, as well as a queen futon, flat screen LED TV, WiFi and internet media, a full dining room that comfortably seats 6, and a large second bathroom with full tile shower. The unit also includes in-unit washer/dryer and ample closet space.
Additional amenities include boogie boards, surfboard and stand up paddle board, as well as beach chairs, umbrellas and beach games/equipment for your use.
Click on the picture below for our large photo gallery for KamOne #3
CHECK OUT WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING: Guest Reviews.
Our condo is beautifully maintained and outfitted with everything you’ll need for a fun filled, relaxing stay. Treat our new Maui home with the love and respect it deserves and you’ll be welcome time after time. The sound of the surf, lush tropical gardens and ocean front lanai provide shade and peace for a nap, morning juice or sunset pupus…
Beach Front location
Because we are below the level of Kihei Road and our focus is West & Charlie Young / Kamaole 1 beach, there is no road noise in this unit – just the sound of the surf. Reserved covered parking for ONE vehicle is about 10 steps from our front door. Walk out your living room slider, stroll about 15 feet across the grass and you are on the beach. Depending on the time of year, our beach is usually calm and perfect for SUP (Stand up paddle boarding). The beach has snorkeling at either end and you often see locals fishing here too. No pool – just the ocean – couldn’t be better.
This is the first time our remodeled home has been offered for vacation rentals. Venetian Plaster walls, full stone floors, granite counters, complimentary WiFi and so much more awaits. We ask just that you treat our home as you would yours – mindful of keeping sand and critters outside where they belong.
Rates & Property Details
|Condo||Kamaole One #3|
|Check In Time||3:00 PM|
|Check Out Time||10:00 AM|
|Full Policies||Full Policies|
|Virtual Tour||Click here for the virtual tour|
|Holiday Rate||$540 (Dec 20 - Jan 5)|
|High Season Rate||$500 (Jan 6 - April)|
|Mid Season Rate|
|Low Season Rate||$395 (May - Mid Dec)|
|Price Base On Occupancy Of||4|
|Additional Guests Cost||N/A|
|Hawaii Tax Additional at||14.42%|
|Hawaii Tax ID||TA-035-106-6112-01|
- Direct Beach Front, Ocean View lanai on Kamaole I Beach
- Fully remodeled with beautiful venetian plaster and tile throughout
- Gorgeous kitchen with newer appliances including, Dishwasher, Ice Maker & Microwave completely outfitted for your cooking & dining pleasure
- Surfboards, boggie boards and stand up paddleboard; Beach chairs, umbrellas and beach equipment
- Complementary high speed wireless internet and long distance calls to USA and Canada
- Central A/C. Walk-in Showers in remodeled baths (no tub)
- Private walled lanai with BBQ and outdoor seating off master bedroom with California King bed and ensuite bath. Full linens provided.
- Washer/Dryer in unit, covered reserved parking steps from the door
In addition to our ensuite California King bedroom, a new queen sofa sleeper is available in living room. A large second bath with closet offers privacy for guests
- A 2 night initial payment confirms your reservation.
- Balance is due 60 days before arrival.
- No Smoking/Pets
- $150 fee for early/late check-in/out if available
- Minimum stay is 4 nights, 14 nights during Holiday Season.
- Cleaning fee ($175 USD + TAX) per stay.
- If we have open dates within 45 days of your visit - ask us about Last Minute Discounts
- We continue to provide a local contact for your convenience during business hours and 24/7 for emergencies
- Discounts available for stays of over 4 weeks.
50% refund prior to 60 days from check-in; No refund within 60 days of check-in unless we can re rent; then a pro rata refund less our 1 night administration fee.
Below you can view our booking availability and contact us with questions or to book the condo right now.
Scroll over available dates to see the daily rate. This condo is NEW to the condo rental market as of April 17, 2017, that is why some many openings!
We provide directions, maps, things to do, contact numbers for golf and tennis, info on reduced rate car rentals, contact info for our concierge and trip insurance etc digitally prior to your arrival. If our unit isn't available we can often recommend others.
Don't forget to read our Complete Policies. (Our policies are typical for owner rental condos – you won’t find any surprises but you should be aware of all policies prior to booking.) Once you confirm availability and rates with us, we accept payment in U.S. dollars by personal check, credit card, PayPal and bank to bank transfers. Please use the secure form above to pay by any of these methods.