Driving to Wailea Ekahi Village
We want your arrival at Wailea Ekahi Village to be as easy as possible. As such, your Arrival Information document will provide complete and thorough driving directions as well as the information you’ll need about parking, getting into your condo and more. See below for a Google Map and step-by-step driving directions from Kahului Airport.
If you’ve visited us before, note that an airport access road was built in 2016 to take drivers from King’s Cathedral, the blue-roofed church, direct to the airport from Highway 311. Skip the lights on Dairy Road! You can still easily access Costco and Whole Foods as you arrive. Check out the map and the directions below.
Directions to Wailea Ekahi Village from the Kahului International Airport (OGG):
Click here for Google Map directions
See below for step by step driving directions.
- Exit Airport, and stay on Highway 380. Get into left lane and bear slightly left at light (you will pass Costco & K-Mart on your left).
- Go straight ahead for about 1 mile. Turn LEFT at the signal for Highway 311/350 (Mokulele Hwy/Puunene Rd – Past Home Depot – Church with blue roof is on left).
- Follow for about 6 miles until you come to Highway 31 (Pi’ilani Highway) (pee ee’ lah nee) Turn LEFT onto Highway 31. Go approximately 10 miles.
- Turn RIGHT on Kilohana Dr. (2nd right after mile marker #9). Intersection has a stoplight and the first Wailea Village boundary signs on your right.
- Follow the road all the way down the hill, toward the ocean. At the bottom, turn LEFT onto S. Kihei Road (stop sign).
- In about 2 blocks, S. Kihei Road turns left and heads up hill (it becomes Okulani). Wailea Ekahi Village is ahead and on your left! You’ll go straight ahead for Building 21. The rest of the buildings will be to the left. To find your specific condo, see your Arrival Information document or the maps on this page.
Aloha, and welcome to our paradise!
Directions to Costco & Whole Foods from the Airport:
When leaving the rental car area, stay straight on Keolani Place. Continue onto Dairy Road—Costco will be on your left. Looking for Whole Foods? Take a right onto 36A (this feeds into Hana Hwy.)—Whole Foods will be on your left at the Maui Mall.