09 Jan Benefits of a Vacation Rental on Maui
So, you’re planning a vacation to Maui or just wondering where to stay on your next trip? There are many great accommodations on island and several different areas to choose from. Our favorite area, of course, is South Maui, for its sunshine, beautiful beaches and its more laid back non-tourist/high-rise resort feel. In Kihei, Wailea and Makena you trade in the cramped high rise hotels of the west side and settle into the best part of the island to find a vacation rental on Maui.
While staying at a high-end resort / hotel has its advantages, booking a vacation rental or condo on Maui we believe has many more benefits to make your vacation a relaxing and easy one. Below are the top benefits we have found with condo rentals while on Maui.
Why Book a Vacation Rental on Maui
- Experience Maui as a local. Staying in a condo gives you an opportunity to soak in living like you do at home – grab some groceries, grill out one night for dinner, relax on your private lanai, enjoy a master suite and go home with a suit case full of clean clothes.
- Condo living makes packing easier since you have all of the comforts of home already at your fingertips. Check out our packing tips for your next Maui vacation to get an idea of items to bring and what to keep at home.
- Many times a condo is more spacious than a hotel room and can accommodate more guests for less. Our condos maximize space and have sleeping areas that convert into livable space during the day.
- Save money – between meals and nightly cost per guest, you will more than likely save money with a vacation rental versus a hotel resort on Maui.
- Take advantage of connections – your condo owner or property manager has local connections and discounts you can use while planning your vacation. Between activities, car rentals and golf discounts, you can do more on island for less, as well as seek advice on the best things to do and local secrets.
The above are just a few of the many benefits of booking a Maui vacation rental for your next Hawaiian vacation. Are you interested in learning more or checking out condo availability? Book now or contact us!