- The Pauli Family respects the privacy of our customers and former customers and protects the security and confidentiality of their nonpublic personal information. We collect no personally identifying information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. We collect email addresses and information volunteered by site visitor who email us requesting information on our rentals.
- The Pauli Family Wailea Ekahi Village Vacation Rentals stores a copy of inquiries as a record for our own advertising and will add your email address to our mailing list. Visitors who supply us with email or postal addresses may receive periodic mailings from The Pauli Family Wailea Ekahi Village Vacation Rentals. The mailing list is used exclusively by The Pauli Family Wailea Ekahi Village Vacation Rentals for newsletters and notification of special offers.
- We do not provide any information collected from our Visitors to other companies though if we can not accommodate your rental dates we may forward your email to another owner, known to us, who does have availability for your date. You may remove your email address from our mailing list at any time by replying to any email and typing UNSUBSCRIBE.
- Non-Personally-Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the web site from which you accessed our site or advertisement. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org